Venture Capital Attorney
About the job
Master degree or above with no age limit. 10+ years experience.
1. Negotiate, structure, review, and execute agreements and contracts and financial documents on behalf of the company;
2. Conduct due diligence on companies and prepare reports;
3. Assist in management of post-investment projects and review of relevant legal documents;
4. Daily operation and maintenance of domestic and foreign entities, design and construction of domestic and foreign entity architecture;
5. Advise or seek external advice on a variety of legal issues, including venture financing, and commercial sales agreements;
6. Provide other legal support to the firm if needed.
1. Juris Doctorate degree from top universities around the world. Bar license required;
2. 5+ years working experience in a famous law firm or significant experience working as a Venture Capital attorney;
3. Meticulous and responsible，aptitude for detail-oriented, analytical thinking.Have a great eye for any potential legal risks in investment projects;
4. Exceptional drafting, negotiation, communication (written and verbal), and interpersonal skills. Ability to work well under pressure, facilitate solutions, and meet deadlines and milestones;
5. Experience of studying abroad or foreign lawyer qualification certificate is preferred.