Junior Investment manager
About the job
Master degree or above with no age limit
1. Responsible for identifying and recommending potential investment opportunities in all kinds of industries in China, US, Israel, Japan, etc;
2. Responsible for the investment project due diligence, and the preparation of project-related information;
3. Participate in the communication, negotiation and investment execution with the venture company during the project investment process;
4. To be responsible for the post-investment management and service of the invested projects;
5. Establish and maintain good relationships with startups, partners, related departments and potential customers;
6. Other tasks assigned by department heads.
1. Master degree or above in advanced manufacturing, biotechnology, information technology, new materials, new energy, new consumption, and internet/new media industry;
2. At least 3 years working or research background in relevant field;
3. Sharp grasp of the macro trends of the industry, industry investment space, prospects, and policies and regulations have a clear view;
4. Meticulous work, thinking clearly, able to project technology and industry analysis in depth;
5. Have Excellent English listening, speaking, reading and writing ability, pressure-resistant ability, learning ability, communication ability.