About the job
Master degree or above with no age limit
1. To complete the prelim and initiating report, assist the investment team to carry out the due diligence of the proposed investment projects. Be responsible for the market research, expert interviews, technical analysis and competitive product comparison of the proposed investment projects, etc;
2. Assist in investment negotiation, due diligence, investment agreement signing, investment payment arrangement and equity change;
3. Establish a stable project source system, prepare and select required information of projects under the guidance of the investment manager, assist the investment management department to carry out post-investment management;
4. Establish good relationship with people in the industry, understand the industry chain, explore investment opportunities in the industry, and provide advice to help the development of the companies we have already invested or proposed to invest;
5. Post-project tracking, to assist the project leader for post-project Management;
6. Timely understanding of industry information, grasp the industry’s latest trends, keep doing research and analysis.
1. Master degree or above in advanced manufacturing, biotechnology, information technology, new materials, new energy, new consumption, and internet/new media industry;
2. At least 3 years working or research background in relevant field;
3. Sharp grasp of the macro trends of the industry, industry investment space, prospects, and policies and regulations have a clear view;
4. Meticulous work, thinking clearly, able to project technology and industry analysis in depth;
5. Have Excellent English listening, speaking, reading and writing ability, pressure-resistant ability, learning ability, communication ability.