About the job
Master degree or above with no age limit. 3-5 years experience.
1.Responsible for the daily financial work of the fund during its operating;
2. Complete the financial due diligence and support for the fund’s investment projects;
3. To assist the fund project post-investment management and related financial statements audit;
4. Assist to complete the regular financial report, cooperate with the Auditor to conduct the annual audit, etc;
5. To be responsible for tax affairs related to the fund both at home and abroad;
6. Other tasks assigned by department heads.
1. Master degree or above, Major in finance or finance, Pass 4 courses of CPA or above;
2. At least 3 years working experience in financial Accounting networks and associations or financial institution;
3. Strict and meticulous work and a strong sense of responsibility, practical and patient;
4. Have strong logical thinking ability and sensitivity to data, can grasp he financial risks in the project;
5. Have Excellent English listening, speaking, reading and writing ability, pressure-resistant ability, learning ability, communication ability;
6. Work Experience in venture capital finance is a plus.