Investment Manager（Information Technology）
About the job
Doctor degree or above with no age limit. 1-3 years experience.
1. Responsible for identifying and recommending potential investment opportunities in TMT, IT, SaaS , software, data and related industries in China, US, Israel, Japan, etc;
2. Responsible for the investment project due diligence, and the preparation of project-related information;
3. Participate in the communication, negotiation and investment execution with the venture company during the project investment process;
4. To be responsible for the post-investment management and service of the invested projects;
5. Establish and maintain good relationships with startups, partners, related departments and potential customers;
6. Other tasks assigned by department heads.
1. Doctor degree or above in Computer Science or related field from top universities in China or abroad;
2. More than three years experience working in private equity, venture capital and have experience with projects related to TMT, IT, SaaS , software, data and other related fields;
3. Rigorous thinking, strong sense of responsibility and the big picture of the whole situation throughout the project investment cycle, can grasp the potential risks and problems of the project, and conduct timely intervention;
4. Excellent English listening, speaking, reading and writing ability, pressure-resistant ability, learning ability, communication ability, and can quickly accumulate industry resources, with a strong initiative to develop;
5. Have a good command of the written language and strong logical thinking ability, work seriously responsible, proactive.